Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (James 1:17)
- Thank God that His love, mercy, grace never changes.
- Missionary: Sunny Tan, Academic Dean at the Malaysia Baptist Theological Seminary: Pray for his leadership in guiding faculty to adapt to changes –using more technology in deliver theological education to wider student; pray for his search for a younger successor
- Pray for the continual preparation of the 2017 Summer Academic Program that starts on June 5. Pray for an additional teacher. Pray for God’s wisdom on how the church can best help both the parents and children to become faithful disciples for Christ. Pray for Jonathan Wu as he takes up a big responsibility to lead.
- Pray for the preparation for the church retreat in July. Pray for our desire to spend time away, with God and with each other, to grow together as a family.
- Praise God for continually bringing children in large numbers to our church through the various outreach programs and activities. Pray for God’s direction in rebuilding children ministry so as to accommodate. Pray that we will all be united in one heart moving toward God’s leading.
- Pray for Pastor Lee and his family: Pastor Lee developed some post-surgery complications—retention of fluids in the lungs. He entered the hospital this pastFriday. Please continue to uphold him in prayer, that the recovery going forward will be more smooth. Continue praying for Ruth, Yew Kee and Kim at this time.
- Pray for the high school graduates and college and post-college graduates this Spring/Summer as they will need to finalize their decisions as to where God may lead them next: High school graduates: Samantha, Kristen, Jhin, Winnie, Kitling. College graduates and beyond: David Yee, Cheryl Zhang, Ace Zheng, Tiffany Wong. Pray that they will follow God’s direction.
- Pray for the Lim family: Keng Yang, Poh Ping, Jhin and Yong as they prepare to return to Singapore on June 13. Pray for the transition and adjustments ahead. Praise God for bringing them to us these last three years.
- Pray for Jackie Yip’s father, who is now in rehab center. Pray for the health of others, e.g. Mr. Chew.