Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the LORD, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other. Deuteronomy 4:39
- Give praise to our God who is present everywhere. His presence is with us.
- Missionary: Pray for our missionary, Mei-Mei Lee, serving in Asia as Child Evangelism Fellowship’s Asia Pacific Regional Education Trainer: pray that God grant her health, strength and stamina as she teaches and travels; pray for her next stop of ministry, teacher training in Kiribati (an island nation), from June 19 to June 30; pray for salvation of her parents; praise God the mother has attended church for one year already.
- Pray for the 2017 Summer Academic Outreach Program entering the third week tomorrow. Pray that all will continue to work in unity for the goal of helping both parents and students become followers of Christ. Pray for health, strength and wisdom on the part of teachers, helpers and kitchen crew.
- Pray for the basketball outreach (CCU) also entering third week tomorrow. Pray that CIBC will see God working among the youths (mostly high schoolers).
- Personal Outreach: Pray for renewed commitment to reach out to the lost among our family members, relavives and friends. Make a list of at least three to five people as God brings them to mind, and pray for them daily/weekly.
- Pray for the upcoming church retreat in July, both for the those involved in planning and for those who are deciding whether to participate or not.
- Pray for confirmation of a team to participate in a short-term overseas mission trip (to Cambodia) in September.
- Pray for Pastor Lee and his family: Pray for God’s clear direction regarding Pastor Lee’s next phase of service. Continue praying for Ruth, Yew Kee and Kim.
- Pray for Junjie Lin as he has left last week to take on a job in Washington state this week. Pray that he will grow in the Lord no matter where he goes.